- To ensure that the Council’s civic and administrative functions and services are performed professionally and in accordance with all relevant statutory obligations.
- To carry out all the functions required by law of a local authority’s Proper Officer in a timely manner and to issue all statutory notifications.
- To ensure that the Council’s Standing Orders and Financial Regulations are correctly observed and implemented.
- To manage the Council’s employees effectively and to be the Council’s principal adviser on policy matters, be responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety, manage the provision of Council services, buildings, land and resources and to promote the Couoncil.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the instructions of the Council in connection with its function as a Local Council are carried out and to produce all the information required for making effective decisions and to implement constructively all decisions.
Works Full Time, 37 hours per week
Telephone: 01933 832 820
- Provide planning knowledge and support to council through the Planning Committee.
- To assist and deputise for the Clerk in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the Town Council.
- To act as a supervisor to all Council staff in the Clerk’s absence.
Works Part Time, 25 hours per week
Telephone: 01933 832 823
- The Project Officer is responsible for managing all projects on behalf of the council and will review assets for the council to obtain, presenting business case reports to the council.
- To perform this job successfully the post holder must be able flexible with their working hours as some meetings will take place on evenings and weekends.
Works Part Time, 25 hours per week.
Telephone: 01933 832 822
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .pdf. Request an accessible format.